Since inception in April 2010, Harmabee4Africa has achieved the following:
- Provided supplies to the children and labour wards at the Effia Nkwanta Regional Hospital in Sekondi;
- Provided mosquito nets and malaria sensitization to inhabitants of Twifo Praso village, Ghana
- Funded high school education for students (support, payment of tuition and school supplies, Kenya
- Develop an eleven multi-storey garden to grow vegetables in plastic containers that would use reduced land and water demand;
- Purchase seeds, seedlings & pesticides,
- Started a kitchen garden for the home
- Trained children and twenty committee members on water recycling for watering the garden Purchased material and equipment for routine garden management
- Provided vocational training to youth in different vocational trainings—such as auxiliary nursing, catering, fashion design, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Supported NATPAH in Liberia towards the provison of Seed Grant to young girls for different income generating activities of their choice such as: Soap making, Tie-dying, Fish preservation, Sewing, Pastry/Baking and on management of small-scale business and purchase materials and equipments
- Joined hands with the Afro-European Medical and Research Network (AEMRN) on it medical mobile clinic expeditions to different parts of East and Southern Africa. Specifically to Ntezi and 10-15 surrounding towns and villages in Hakibaale Sub County, Kabarole district, Western Uganda
- Joined hands with Kenya Pediatrics Association anddonated 11 space/ room heaters to various County Hospitals in Kenya, through a project “Saving Babies in Africa” or well known as “Cheka Mtoi Aish” under the supervision of Dr Wasambla
Ebola Appeal For Sierra Leone
Thak you to friends from our local communities in Switzerland, as well as the other guests that flew in from NEW YORK and London to support H4a vision to help the less privileged .
It is commendable that the international community rose up to tackle and curb the spread of the Ebola disease.
However, the efforts of local people towards the same end need to be unacknowledged. A lot has been done by the local population especially in the remote places.
Read about these heroic stories at bbc news night and sky news.
We appeal to you to kindly donate to our Ebola Orphan appeal to support these unsung local heroes in their dedication and commitment to helping and caring for Ebola victims. No amount is too small.